This page is for dentists wanting to refer their patients to us for more complex treatments
Why refer to us?
- We have a fair and transparent charging system, so you know your patients are getting a good deal.
- We offer a very professional service and welcome anxious and nervous patients.
- You will be kept up to date with treatment progress and letters/ reports will be sent to you at appropriate stages throughout the treatment.
- You will also receive copies of patient letters. Any radiographs sent with the referral will be returned as soon as possible.
- We also provide IV sedation as an adjunct to treatment.
- We will never accept patients here for treatment other than that referred by you and endeavor to be a credit to your practice.
- You are more than welcome to attend the practice with your patient if you would like to assist with treatment
We take referrals on a private basis for:
- Oral surgery
- Endodontics-non surgical and surgical
- Restorative Dentistry
How to refer to us?
- We are always happy to discuss potential referrals or complex cases you may have.
- When you refer, our treatment coordinator Maria will consult closely with you about any specific requests you may have regarding the treatment of the patient, including how you would like the tooth stabilised prior to the patient returning to your care.
- At the end of treatment you will receive a full report of the treatment carried out, including pre- and post- operative radiographs.
To refer a patient for treatment, please use our online referral form or click here to download a referral form for posting.
Please feel free to contact Maria or our practice manager Mel should you have any questions.